[WEB4LIB] Re: Domain name registration

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Thu Mar 22 23:51:23 EST 2001

As one who has several domains registered with "the original" and
several registered with another outfit (only because my IPP would only
register with that one), I can say to watch VERY carefully.

With good old NS you can easily transfer a registration, update an
address in your handle, etc.  With some others it takes a notarized
piece of paper to change the mailing address of one of the contacts.
I want things to be legal and notarized when selling a domain, but not
to change my address.

Check out the fine print....which will be hard to find.

cheers

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA