Conferences for AV Librarians?

Cobb, Mike A. mikecobb at liberty.edu
Wed Mar 21 15:44:52 EST 2001

Greetings All,

Please forgive if this is not germane to this list.  If there is a more
focused av librarian list I'd be glad to post there.  Our library is looking
to take a lead for the campus in making our campus a wireless workplace.  We
also want to integrate video streaming, satellite technology, and a video
head-end system into the mix.  I'm new at all this.  Given what we're
looking at doing, what conferences would you find essential to attend?

Secondly, as an av librarian, what conferences do you find essential in
general?

Thanks for any help.

Mike Cobb
AV Librarian