Linux Terminal Server Project

Cindy Murdock cmurdock at ccfls.org
Wed Mar 21 15:22:49 EST 2001

We installed LTSP thin clients here at the beginning of this year; it took
me about 6 months to develop it to my liking (mostly tweaking of the user
interface) and another month or so to get a few more bugs out, but since
then I have been extremely pleased with it.  I plan to publish a web page
detailing what I did, since I had to do a lot of research to find out how to
accomplish everything I wanted.  I know I've said this before but at least
now I have the first couple of paragraphs written!

Go for it!

Cindy Murdock
Network Administrator
Meadville Public Library