[WEB4LIB] Death of the Copyright Thread...

Charles P. Hobbs chhobbs at cdrewu.edu
Tue Mar 20 20:15:22 EST 2001

John Small wrote:

> Please?
> Can we hope to see the end of this soon?

For a while. It'll be back, though. Copyright's a big part of how
libraries work, and
how the Internet works. It's not going away anytime soon.

> Can there be MORE points of view?

Probably, mostly along the continnum between "We've got to fight for our
intellectual
property rights with every drop of our blood" and "IP is the work of the
devil, let's
abolish it"...

> Is it possible that more people have additional links to post, things
> that we can't find on our own, if we're interested enough?

If I find any, I'll post them here.

--
Charles P. Hobbs
King Drew Health Science Library