[WEB4LIB] Examples of Virtual Library Tours

Elizabeth A Reiten/lib/Okstate reitene at okstate.edu
Fri Mar 16 18:22:03 EST 2001

Depending on what you're looking for, we have a virtual tour on our site:
http://www.library.okstate.edu/infolit/tour/

This was the closest to low-tech that I could come up with... doesn't mean
I didn't want to play with the VR...

Beth Reiten, Librarian
Digital Library Services
Edmon Low Library
Oklahoma State University
Phone: 405-744-9109
Email: reitene at okstate.edu

                    "Kivel, Andy"
                    <AKivel at dvc.edu>          To:     Multiple recipients of list <web4lib at webjunction.org>
                    Sent by:                  cc:     (bcc: Elizabeth A Reiten/lib/Okstate)
                    web4lib at sunsite.be        Subject:     [WEB4LIB] Examples of Virtual Library Tours
                    rkeley.edu

                    03/15/01 07:18 PM
                    Please respond to
                    AKivel

I'm looking for examples of web-based library tours of virtual and physical
facilities and services.  Anyone have links to recommend?  Thanks in
advance.

Andy Kivel

Andy Kivel
Information Technology/Reference Librarian
Diablo Valley College
321 Golf Club Road
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Phone: (925) 685-1230, ext. 1105