PSInet Training??

Catherine Buck Morgan catherine at leo.scsl.state.sc.us
Fri Mar 16 15:16:16 EST 2001

Our state webmasters are faced with recoding their websites for ease of
access by visually impaired users. A committee has been looking at
various training solutions to help meet this need.

Has anyone used PSINet Consulting Solutions' training course for
learning how to make web pages Section 508 compatible? (Has anyone come
up with an easy way of talking about this yet??? <g>)

I would welcome any comments on this company. Thanks.

Here's the website, http://www.psinetcs.com/www/main/p_main.cfm,
although I can't find any mention of that particular training course on
it.

--
Catherine Buck Morgan
Automation Librarian
EMAIL: catherine at leo.scsl.state.sc.us
Phone: 803.734.8651 Fax 803.734.4757
Home page: http://www.state.sc.us/scsl/
Web catalog: http://www.state.sc.us/scsl/scslweb/welcome.html

The opinions stated herein are not necessarily those of SCSL.