Library Internship available (Boise, ID)

cruby cruby at micron.com
Thu Mar 8 16:12:17 EST 2001

		I am posting this for someone else. Please respond to the
Kirsten Shaw at the address below.  This message is being cross-posted so
please forgive any duplication.

		Micron Technology has an internship available in its company
Library.  We are looking for someone who is pursuing a degree in Library
Science, Information Management or Information Science.  Candidates should
have good computer skills, experience with a computer-based library
automation system, and working knowledge of library technology.  Experience
with Word, Excel, and online database and Internet searching would be
helpful.

		The position offers exposure to a variety of projects
including: identifying and correcting errors in library holdings; updates to
the library web page; assisting with company-wide library marketing plan;
interlibrary loans; and, online searching.

		This is approximately a three month position.  Pay
commensurate with education and experience.

		Resumes and questions can be directed to:

		Kirsten Shaw
		Intern Recruiter
		Micron Technology
		208-368-1893
		1-800-336-8917, ext. 81893
		mail to: koshaw at micron.com

		Review of resumes will begin April 2, 2001.

		Carolyn Ruby
		Micron Library