OT: Being Dropped from the List

Charles B. Gambrell cbgamb at acan.net
Thu Mar 8 10:09:35 EST 2001

Can anyone give me a clue to why on March 6 or 7 I was unsubscribed from
the list.  I do not have any recollection of doing it myself.  I do not
have any information that the mailserver we use was having problems.  Does
anyone else experience this, ie being unsubscribed from by I assume the "list."

My apologies if this is the incorrect place to ask this question, and
please direct me to the correct forum if one exists.

Thanks.

Charles B. Gambrell
System Automation Assistant Manager

Mobile Public Library