citrix metaframe and cd-rom access?

Jim Dryden jdryden at lark.cc.ukans.edu
Fri Mar 2 09:32:21 EST 2001

Thanks a lot to everyone who replied to my questions about Citrix. Not
surprisingly, the difficulty of complex licensing scenarios
seems to be the biggest challenge. There doesn't appear to be a lot of
competition for Citrix in this market, so the information will be very
useful as we continue evaluating the product.

thanks again,

Jim