[WEB4LIB] RE: Desktop Streaming Support

Thomas M G Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Thu Mar 1 11:35:38 EST 2001

 If you install VNC on your PC and the User's PC.  The ad says not
installation required on the user's PC.

Thomas

                      Rock and Rule
             Zope Rocks -- http://www.zope.org
           Python Rules  -- http://www.python.org
Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett      Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant III            University Library
bennettt at pm.appstate.edu
http://www.library.appstate.edu/webmaster/
Voice:  828 262 6587	           FAX:    828 262 2797

Windows 95 is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit patch for an 8-bit
operating system that was originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor.
 - Chris Dunphy     Boot Magazine