Cannot close IE 5.5 pop ups but can in Netscape 4.08

Kelly Wise kwise at ci.aurora.co.us
Wed Mar 28 15:46:04 EST 2001

I just installed an Ipaq with IE 5.5 and Windows2000 for a library computer. I am using Winselect 5.0 to keep patrons from closing the browser window. With Netscape 4.08 you cannot close the main browser window but you are able to close any pop ups. However, with IE 5.5 this is not possible. Any suggestions?, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Kelly Wise
Client Services
Aurora Public Library