[WEB4LIB] Best library sites?

Robert Tiess rjtiess at warwick.net
Fri Mar 23 09:24:38 EST 2001

Brian,
If your study were to consider library system sites, as some of our members well know, Jerry Kuntz of the Ramapo Catskill Library System has created one of the most useful library sites serving patrons and member library staff systemwide.  Notable publicly accessible highlights include the DeskRef web guide (http://www.rcls.org/deskref), LibraryLand and KidsClick! (http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/KidsClick! and http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/LibraryLand/ - both originally hosted at rcls.org), Internet Search Tools pages (http://www.rcls.org/search.htm and http://www.rcls.org/ksearch.htm), as well as direct links to all member libraries, many of which are hosted at RCLS.org and managed by Mr. Kuntz.  In my opinion, this site definitely belongs at the top of any "Top Five" list of best library sites.  The main URL is http://www.rcls.org

Robert Tiess
rjtiess at warwick.net

Brian Cockburn wrote:
> In preparation for a usability study I am undertaking
 I was wondering what