Applications launching from a webpage

Mike Poulin PoulinMW at mail.lemoyne.edu
Tue Jun 26 09:15:32 EDT 2001

We have been using W3Launch to launch Windows and Dos applications from a link on our web page but the new windows version of ATLA Religion Index uses UIC names which do not appear to be supported by W3Launch.

Does anyone know of another applications launcher which we can use to launch this program from a webpage?

Thanks

Mike

--
Michael Poulin