Question about Lowend solutions for managing urls.

rstockman at afpnet.org rstockman at afpnet.org
Mon Jun 25 16:12:52 EDT 2001

As we are surfing the web doing research we regularly run across urls we
would like to save, sort and catalog both for a variety of uses including
sharing among colleagues and posting to the web.  Any tips,suggestions,
ideas that would be freeware,shareware or at least low cost would be greatly
appreciated.

Audioconference 2001 presents another great audioconference!  On Tuesday,
September 11th, join us for Top Legal Issues of the Day for Fundraisers
<http://www.afpnet.org/ec_detail.cfm?folder_id=888&event_id=317> with Bruce
Hopkins, one of the country's leading legal authorities on tax-exempt
organizations. Don't miss his insights on tax issues and other current legal
developments concerning fundraisers.  To register contact KRM at
800-775-7654. For details please check our web site www.afpnet.org under
Resource Center, Audioconference 2001 or call AFP at 800-666-FUND ext. 458.
Reed Stockman
Research Assistant, Fundraising Resource Center
Association of Fundraising Professionals (formerly NSFRE)
1101 King Street, Suite 700
Alexandria, VA 22314-2967
Phone:  703-519-8459
Toll free:	1-800-666-FUND  Ext. 459
Fax:  	703-684-0540
Fax on Demand: 888-233-0736
<mailto:rstockman at afpnet.org>
http://www.afpnet.org
Advancing Philanthropy through Education, Training, and Advocacy