[WEB4LIB] RE: Link checkers?

Donna G Stevenson dstevens at darwin.helios.nd.edu
Thu Jun 21 16:47:29 EDT 2001

We use Linklint <http://www.goldwarp.com/bowlin/linklint/> and have been
very happy with it, though it isn't perfect.  It is a shareware program,
$10 Individual, $100 Commercial.  We email out the broken links weekly.

- Donna

Donna Stevenson, Digital Access Librarian    Email:  stevenson.20 at nd.edu
University Libraries of Notre Dame           http://www.nd.edu/~dstevens