print management -- LPT:One, anyone?

Phalbe Henriksen phenriksen at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 15 06:45:32 EDT 2001

I apologize if this has been done to death:

We're looking into print management for our four Gates Foundation
computers. So far, LPT:One looks good to us. If anyone is using it, would
you mind letting me know if you like it?

Thanks.

Phalbe Henriksen
Director
Bradford County Public Library
Starke, FL

"The result is that most of our so-called reasoning consists in finding
arguments for going on believing as we already do."
                                    James Harvey Robinson 1863-1936
                         ~cribbed from someone else' sig file