Moving Web Page

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed Jun 13 16:27:20 EDT 2001

When our redeisgned library web site goes up, some of our existing pages will be moving to new
locations.  I plan on replacing these pages at the "old" location with a page that will redirect a
visitor to the new page with a link and maybe a Meta Tag redirect.  However, I don't have control
over the server so that I can set that to register a 301 error that would let search engines know
that the page has moved permanently.  Is there a way to do this within the web page itself?  Or is
there another way to handle those "moved" pages?

Thank you,

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library