[WEB4LIB] PWB and slowness

bcraig at internetcds.com bcraig at internetcds.com
Tue Jun 19 21:20:53 EDT 2001

You might want to take one out of the lineup and
experiment with it.  Try adding a bunch o' ram first
off.

Offhand it sounds like network funkiness.  Might want
to check what protocols are loaded at boot time. Is it
a group of seven near each other?  Could be a broadcast
storm caused by a bad NIC.

Many folks recommend a total format and reinstall of
Win95 every few months.  I find that regclean works
nicely too (findable on any big download site, e.g.
download.com)