[WEB4LIB] RE: Draft home page not usable on my IE 6

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Tue Jun 19 19:36:34 EDT 2001

I test pages with the browser I run.  That's IE6.  I don't have any
other browsers except a funky old NS4.x, which I've probably not
opened in a few months.  Considering the popularity of betas,
especially this one, I'd think that testing a site in them would be a
GOOD thing, not a bad one.

I'll also say that I've had NO problems with this IE6 since the day I
got it, and it has hit hundreds of different sites, if not thousands.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA