[WEB4LIB]

Tara Calishain calumet at Mindspring.com
Sun Jun 17 20:00:52 EDT 2001

At 07:48 PM 6/17/2001, Ann Owens wrote:
> >" We are pleased to announce the beginning of a discussion list,
> Electronic Resources in Libraries.  ERIL is a forum for discussion of the
> practical aspects of handling electronic resources. (snip)  For more
> information or to subscribe, please visit http://www.topica.com/lists/eril. "
>
>Has anyone tried to subscribe to this list?  The original message was
>posted on June 6, 2001.  I clicked on the topica.com url, but was
>re-directed, then topica couldn't find the list.  Did it ever get started?

Ann,

I don't know what you tried but I clicked on the URL and it popped
right up. You can send an e-mail to
eril-subscribe at topica.com to subscribe.

The information page says it has 1310 subscribers and averages 2
messages a day. Archives are available to subscribers only and
you must have list owner approval to subscribe.

Best,

Tara