[WEB4LIB] Re: Missing registry key for NoBrowserOptions - Correction

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Mon Jun 18 17:22:17 EDT 2001

Julia,

I left out a step in the instructions that I sent.  After you add the key for
"Internet Explorer", you have to create a sub-key in "Internet Explorer" called
"Restrictions".  Then you add the DWORD value in the "Restrictions" sub-key.  I'm
sure that you figured that out already but I didn't want you to try that and still
not have it work correctly.  I blame it on Monday.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Wateford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI