[WEB4LIB] Apache 2 for Windows

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Mon Jul 30 00:18:52 EDT 2001

 http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/?url=/library/en-us/dnservext/html/winfpse.asp?frame=true

 has the extensions for Windows, though it doesn't specifically list
 them for Apache.  Or are you running Linux on the laptop?

 http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnservext/html/unixfpse.asp

 lists them for Unix Apache 1.3.12

 It is, of course, possible that your combo of server and OS don't
 have one available.  Also, you might check on FP2002 extensions,
 which I didn't look at for you.

 dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA