Digital Reference Bibliography Supplement

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Thu Jul 19 12:46:49 EDT 2001

I've developed a supplement to my "Digital Reference Services: A
Bibliography."

The original bibliography has about 200 entries. This supplement is pretty
substantial, with about 110 entries, over half of which are Web-accessible.
Many of the entries in the supplement are "new" chronologially, i.e., dated
2000 and 2001. The rest are simply "new" to me.  :-)

I'm not integrating the new entries into the original bibliography quite
yet. I figured it would be nice to make it obvious to folks what the new
entries are, i.e., so that everyone will know that everything in the
supplement is "new". I also refer to the original bibliography, so that
folks who haven't seen that before can check it out.

The supplement to my digital reference services bibliography is available
at:

http://www.lis.uiuc.edu/~b-sloan/bibsupp.htm

Please feel free to forward this note to other lists.....

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning and Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone: (217) 333-4895