ALIA 2002 Biennial Conference

Tony Barry me at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
Thu Jul 12 01:59:03 EDT 2001

PRELIMINARY ANNOUNCMENT - ALIA 2002 Biennial Conference
Please mark these dates in your diary now and watch InCite for
announcement of speakers.
We would also be very grateful if you could circulate this
information to your colleagues.
Note that the dates for this conference are earlier in the year than usual. The
Conference will be held in Library & Information Week and this - combined
with a Colloquium Research Library Futures: Strategies for action,
hosted by the State
Library of New South Wales - will ensure that the conference is the
premier event
to be staged by the profession in 2002.