[WEB4LIB] Re: flash image on our home page

Blake Carver btcarver at lisnews.com
Thu Jul 5 14:20:14 EDT 2001

I've had more than a few people jump on me for equating standards-compliant
with boring. I certainly didn't mean to equate standards-compliant with
boring, nor did I think I was doing that.

Let me just highlight what I thought my major point was...
"It's all about Balance"
I'll just let everyone make up their own minds on what a good balance point
is.

I'm sure we can all  write to spec without being boring, and add some extra
"flash", and still keep things close to spec.

Blake Carver
LISNews.com
http://www.lisnews.com
Librarian and Information Science News