[WEB4LIB] Re: flash image on our home page

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Thu Jul 5 11:04:24 EDT 2001

The equation of standards-compliant, or accessible, or usable, or
simply inclusive web pages with boring, colorless, text-only, or badly
designed web pages is grievously unfair.  You may not be aware of it,
but it's also one of the moldiest straw men regularly trotted out by
some proponents of K3wL Deezine gimickry.

I can write to spec without being boring.