Guide to Problematical Boston Public Library Use http://www.livejournal.com/users/dsaklad

Don Saklad dsaklad at gnu.org
Mon Jul 9 11:21:45 EDT 2001

Please consider sending along any comments with respect
 to compiling a new chronicle on the web about guiding
 library use for our BPLusers, our BPL personnel and
 our BPL unions collective bargaining labor relations
 advocates attempting to navigate collections as well
 as the lib's personalities, namely
http://www.livejournal.com/users/dsaklad

 Or click on a link and add commentary directly!

I remain, as ever, advocating for institutional change
 and for improving the organizational culture of our
 cities' public libraries!

Cheers! and kind regards,
oo__ dWs

Guide to Problematical Boston Public Library Use
http://www.livejournal.com/users/dsaklad

Don Kempner Warner Saklad
tel. 617.661.9650  voice/fax
dsaklad at gnu.org