[WEB4LIB] Re: Column on HTML Editors

gwasdin at nypl.org gwasdin at nypl.org
Mon Jul 9 10:08:09 EDT 2001

Yea!  At last, a positive note on Frontpage.  I, too, like Frontpage.
Before coming to The New York Public Library, I was at Wesleyan University,
where we migrated to Frontpage.  I enjoyed using it, and found it very easy
to teach.  Because it is very structured, it seems that it can be mastered
by beginners more easily.  Wesleyan went to Frontpage because Microsoft
allowed the university to give every student, staff, and faculty the
ability to copy the program onto their personal computers.

I now use Dreamweaver here, and while it is nice I do miss Frontpage.....

Gary

Gary A. Wasdin
Training Coordinator
The New York Public Library