Linux terminal servers

Raymond Wood raywood at magma.ca
Wed Jul 4 11:38:15 EDT 2001

Hello all,

Just came across this interesting link for those who are
comtemplating a linux terminal server implementation.

The link includes 'success story' and 'how-to' elements... they even
have a link where you can download a free ISO/CD-ROM image for
free  :)  See:
  http://www.k12ltsp.org/openhouse.html

Lastly I notice that this particular implementation is using the free
StarOffice office suite.

FYI,
Raymond
P.S. To the person who wrote the list noting that DoD has decided to
rollout StarOffice:  I saw a story a few days ago stating that
Ford/Europe has decided to replace M$ with Open Source on 30,000
desktops.  Interesting times...
--
"Freedom is no longer available for free."
  (recent 'newspeak' from ZeroKnowledge Systems)