Camcorder info- please post to the list

Jeanne Heicher nppublib at pa.net
Wed Jan 3 10:19:48 EST 2001

Web4Libers,

Please post answers to Joan Graham's request for camcorder->Web
information to the list. I am also interested in making this work. I'm
sure we're not alone in this, and it is a confusing subject with a
hefty price tag, and no room for purchasing mistakes.
	Jeanne Heicher

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Newport Public Library                  Hours:
316 N. 4th St.  Newport PA 17074        Mon.   1 PM  - 8 PM
(717)567-6860  FAX (717)567-3373        Tues.  10 AM - 5 PM
                                        Wed.   1 PM  - 8 PM
nppublib at pa.net                         Thurs. 10 AM - 8 PM
http://www.pa.net/nppublib              Fri.   1 PM  - 5 PM
                                        Sat.   10 AM - 2 PM

Thank you for supporting your community library.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx