[WEB4LIB] website usability testing administration questions

Elizabeth A Reiten/lib/Okstate reitene at okstate.edu
Thu Jan 25 13:09:38 EST 2001

Laura Hudson wrote:

<snip>
I know that a lot of you are getting into this fascinating area of
research.  If any of you have a) answers to any or all of these questions
b) war stories c) favorite resources and/or d) citations to your own web
redesign process websites or articles, I would be terribly grateful.  I
would also be delighted to compile answers for the list.
<snip>

May I suggest the great talk Jerilyn Veldof gave at WiLSWorld 2000 this
past July?  The link to the conference wrap-up is:
http://www.wils.wisc.edu/events/ww2k/  If you scroll down the page to
Tuesday's speakers (ignore the links in the yellow bar... there's gold in
the main body of the page!), she was the keynote speaker, and there are a
number of useful links to her talk, the PDF of the bibliography handout and
several that I haven't had a chance to look at, but they look good.

I enjoyed her talk and was very inspired by it -- maybe it'll help you,
too!

If you get some off-list responses of sites/cites that you'd be willing to
share, I'd sure appreciate it if you could post an onlist summary.

Thanks!

Beth Reiten, Librarian
Digital Library Services
Edmon Low Library