[WEB4LIB] Suggestions for Web Calendaring Software

Tom Klingler tk at kent.edu
Wed Jan 24 09:03:22 EST 2001

>Does anyone have recommendations for first rate Web based Calendar
>Software?  Any suggestions
>would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
>
>Mary Anne Doyle
>Manager
>Virtual Catalog Project
>Boston Library Consortium

============

1-24-01

We've reviewed about a zillion products over the years and have
decided on Corporate Time by Steltor.
http://www.steltor.com/index.cfm   They're widely used.

These folks used to be CS&T.  The product was also sold by Netscape
as Netscape Calendar.  We've run Netscape Calendar for three years,
so the move to the current Corporate Time product is a natural
upgrade.

This product is one for individual and group and resource scheduling,
reminders, to-do lists, etc.  It does not provide a tool to publish
public events calendars.

Tom Klingler
Systems Dept.
Libraries & Media Services