TeamSoft Kudos

Mike Mitchell mike.mitchell at swtjc.cc.tx.us
Tue Jan 23 06:59:48 EST 2001

At 07:24 AM 1/20/01 -0800, "Karen G. Schneider" <kgs at bluehighways.com> wrote:

<SNIP> ...
>If I knew that the Public Web Browser offered the capability to disable
>File/Send To, that would be the tipping point to test it on a small group
>from our latest batch of upgrades ... <SNIP>

Well, I set it up on my computer (Win98) to test it and I can't see any option to save a file or send it anywhere. And, actually, this is something we need to do- save pages to a floppy. I like it a lot otherwise. I haven't had time to play with it to see if that is an option I can create or if I'd need to request it from the developers. Speaking of support, I can't even imagine thinking that I could ask MS for a feature or change and expect that it might actually get done.