Seeking help with proxy settings in IE

Skau, Adele ASkau at ci.glendale.ca.us
Tue Jan 23 18:43:58 EST 2001

Someone a while ago posted this address:
<http://www.northville.lib.mi.us/tech/lockinie.htm> to set IE up so that it
would only go to specific addresses, whether for their OPACs or for online
services using a proxy, or "dummy" proxy server, and others have talked
about their successes in doing so, but I seem to be having some problems
doing this.
I have stripped the address down to barest domain address and some will
connect to the page I want, but when I click on a link within the page I get
a "The page cannot be displayed" error message.
Anyone out there willing to share their secrets? Any and all help will be
truly appreciated!
Thank you!
Adele
Adele M. Skau