E-mail reference usage

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Mon Jan 22 12:26:45 EST 2001

A couple of months ago I put out a call for e-mail reference usage data.

While I'm now ready to start analyzing the data I've received, I'd also like
to make another request. I'd like to be able to compare e-mail reference
usage to other forms of reference (e.g., face-to-face reference, telephone
reference, and/or chat-based reference).

If you sent me e-mail reference stats, I'd like to ask you to also send me
stats for other forms of reference in your library.

Thanks!

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning and Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone: (217) 333-4895