An Informal ColdFusion Survey

Donald Barclay dbarclay at library.tmc.edu
Thu Jan 18 12:15:13 EST 2001

We are looking at using ColdFusion to serve databases via the Web, etc. I
know a lot of Web4Libbers are running CF, and I have some questions about
exactly how you folks are doing it:

1. What version of ColdFusion are you running?

2. What operating system are you using to run ColdFusion?

3. What kind of Web server are you using in conjunction with ColdFusion?

4. Is there anything you would do differently if you had ColdFusion to do
all over again?

If there are more than a few replies, I will summarize the final tally for
the list.

Donald A. Barclay
Houston Academy of Medicine-                         always the beautiful
answer
Texas Medical Center Library                         who asks a more
beautiful question
dbarclay at library.tmc.edu                                     --e.e. cummings
713-799-7120