Room Scheduling Software

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Fri Jan 12 11:53:24 EST 2001

I'm looking for an application that will allow me to do the following:

* Schedule multiple rooms for meetings, events, etc.

* Allow multiple users to update the schdule/calendar

* Provide an online, easy-to-use interface for updates

* Provide an online interface for viewing the schedule/calendar

* Available at no-cost
:)

If you have something that you can recommend or have seen on the web, I would
appreciate that information.  If you are familiar with scripts that will do this, I
would be looking something in Perl.  I currently use Matt Kruse's Calendar script
on our site which incorporates a lot of these features but I'm looking for
something more like this product:

http://www.uburst.com/uReserve/

Thanks again for the assistance!

Andrew Mutch