[WEB4LIB] link checker software

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Mon Jan 8 13:17:07 EST 2001

I don't want to get into FrontPage wars, but.....

FP2K will do what you want, assuming you have a FP web.  Ask it to
check the links in your web.  It will report the broken ones.  Just
double click the broken one in the list, and it'll open the page with
the link, AND go directly to the link on the page in the editor.  Then
you can change it, delete it, whatever.  Also, if you change it, you
can have it change it in all pages containing that link all at once.

I use CyberSpyder also, which is great, and presents reports as
webpages.  However, it doesn't direct you straight to the link in the
page.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA