[WEB4LIB] technology news sources

Joy Schwarz schwarz at AXP.WINNEFOX.ORG
Wed Jan 31 12:47:28 EST 2001

I subscribe to these free daily e-mail services that you may find
useful as well:

Tomalak's Realm < http://www.tomalak.org/ >
"...a daily source of links to strategic Web design stories".
You can subscribe at
< http://www.tomalak.org/todayslinks/newsletter.html >.

ZDNet AnchorDesk
"...a concise digest of computing news in your email box
every business day."
< http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/filters/subscribe/ >

Joy Schwarz
Web Coordinator
Winnefox Library System
Oshkosh, WI  USA
http://www.winnefox.org

"A computer lets you make more mistakes
faster than any invention in human history --
with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."
                        -- Mitch Ratliffe