[WEB4LIB] Re: Looking for a specific kind of site

Jennifer Geard JLG at ltsa.govt.nz
Tue Jan 30 14:59:34 EST 2001

Don't forget Amazon.com, which is good for bibliographic checking (supports
fuzzy searching, includes published reviews as well as reader responses) and
has tools I've used for reader advisory work (award shortlists for genre
fiction, "Customers who bought x also bought...").

Regards,
  Jennifer (missing reference work)

Jennifer Geard
Electronic Services Librarian