[WEB4LIB] Sort of an easy question - how to write a page that fits at 640 b y 480

Chris Deweese chrisd at lcls.org
Tue Feb 27 09:17:00 EST 2001

Gary

You can specify table width by percent.
The table there uses width in percents.

Another Note
If you have any cells inside your table you can make each cell a certain percent of the table.  If you do that just make sure all the cells total up to 100%
EX:

If I did my math right my cells should take up the whole table.  You can resize your window and watch how everything will move around.
Hope this helps

Chris Deweese
Webmaster (www.lcls.lib.il.us)
Lewis and Clark Library System