[WEB4LIB] Intranet policy

GraceAnne A. DeCandido ladyhawk at well.com
Thu Feb 22 12:03:41 EST 2001

You may find some useful info and links in the Tech Note on
intranets I wrote for the Public Library Association, at
http://www.pla.org/technotes/intranet.html
GraceAnne DeCandido

On 22 Feb 01, cyberangels brought a missive from Brunet Sylvie:

> We are in the process of crating our intranet, and we want
> to write an intranet policy. We want to be sure that we
> don't forget things, so we would appreciate if some of you
> could send us the text of the intranet policy of your
> institution/organization.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Sylvie BRUNET
> Webmestre, Direction des bibliothèques
> (http://www.bib.umontreal.ca) UNIVERSITE DE MONTREAL
> | Tel: (514) 343-6111, poste 1977 C.P. 6128, succ.
> Centre-ville | FAX: (514) 343-6457 Montreal (Quebec), H3C
> 3J7    | sylvie.brunet at umontreal.ca

GraceAnne A. DeCandido
Blue Roses Consulting ~ Writing ~ Editorial ~ Web Content ~ New York City ~
ladyhawk at well.com http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/gadhome.html
What's Ladyhawk reading now?
http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/books.html

We're ridin' out tonight / To case the promised land.
Bruce Springsteen