[WEB4LIB] Re: Google indexing the invisible Web

Avi Rappoport avirr at LanMinds.Com
Wed Feb 7 13:18:45 EST 2001

Not only are they indexing PDFs (sometimes), they're also doing some
dynamic pages with ? in the URL.

I think this is a good thing -- there is really valuable information
in those documents that is missing when you just search simple static
HTML pages.

Avi