[WEB4LIB] Re: News story: Publishers gun for Librarians (also new topic)

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Wed Feb 7 11:43:35 EST 2001

Well, I tried to email her, but the AAP web site is like a fortress, they
dish it out but if you want to respond you have to send US Post Office mail.

My thoughts if I had written were that there is plenty of room to cooperate
in the future.  We both want a system that works.  If they care to there is
plenty of common ground to occupy.

My other thought is that she needs a bit of fuss to justify what she does.
The best way to raise money is to have an "enemy."  Let us not fall into a
"trap" and become one.

Gary

Gary E. Masters
Librarian (Systems)