Web Policy

Jodi Poe jpoe at jsucc.jsu.edu
Wed Feb 7 09:54:19 EST 2001

We are in the process of writing a policy to cover our Web page design,
layout, presentation, etc. Do any of your institutions have a written
policy for the Web pages? If so, would you mind sharing them with me?
Please send any documents, URLs, etc. to me personally. Any help you
could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jodi Poe