non-text messages to the list

Walter W. Giesbrecht walterg at yorku.ca
Mon Feb 5 12:51:51 EST 2001

Now this is interesting. The attached message was sent to web4lib
and libnetcat. The wbe4lib version consisted of

Obviously, the list management software used by either list
treats the message content rather differently.

---

Walter Giesbrecht                               walterg at yorku.ca
Data Librarian                         (416) 736-2100 ext. 77551
York University                                          113 SSB
 "Trouble rather the tiger in his lair than the sage among his
  books" -- Rudyard Kipling