[WEB4LIB] Public Browser?

Enzo Accadia enzo.accadia at chcc.nsw.gov.au
Sun Feb 11 19:08:39 EST 2001

You could try a registry hack - check out registry.winguides.com, they've
got a couple of pages which might help (I haven't tried them myself yet):
- http://registry.winguides.com/display.php/148/   Hide Drives in My
Computer (Windows 9x and NT)
- http://registry.winguides.com/display.php/118/   Disable the MS-DOS
Command Prompt (Windows 9x and NT)

Regards,
Enzo Accadia
Information Technology Officer
Coffs Harbour City Library & Information Service
www.chcc.nsw.gov.au/library/index.html