Library Web Page Use

Craighton Hippenhammer CHHammer at olivet.edu
Wed Dec 5 23:38:45 EST 2001

Is anyone aware of a study that compares the use of academic library web pages to the use of the rest of the academic web site?  Most of the studies I've read tend to evaluate the library site use only.  What I'm interested in is how many hits do library pages get compared to academic non-library pages, perhaps broken down by department.

Craighton Hippenhammer
Information Technology Librarian
Olivet Nazarene University
chhammer at olivet.edu