Proxy Server Workshop Coming to Southwest

Peter Murray PMurray at law.uconn.edu
Thu Dec 20 10:39:30 EST 2001

The examples will have a UNIX-based focus, although the techniques and
even some of the tools can be used on other platforms.  There is also a
theoretical discussion of proxy servers, how they operate, and how they
can solve library problems which is not based on any particular platform.

A general answer, yes, but I think the impression I'm trying to give is
that the workshop has general usefulness and is not tied to a specific
environment.

Hope this helps...

Peter

--On Thursday, December 20, 2001 6:32 AM -0800 "c.murdock"

--
Peter Murray, Computer Services Librarian              W: 860-570-5233
University of Connecticut Law School             Hartford, Connecticut