[WEB4LIB] Google and catalogs

Daniel Messer dmesser at yvrls.lib.wa.us
Tue Dec 18 15:10:42 EST 2001

I have to say that this is one of the neater things I've ever seen on the web and leave it to Google
to come up with it. If y'all haven't checked it out yet breeze over to:

http://catalogs.google.com

I think they have something like 400 catalogs online, all pages scanned and displayed as they are in
the original materials. And the interface they have for page flipping is very nice too.

Dan

--
Mondai wa
The subject in question...
dmesser at yvrls.lib.wa.us
-------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
                     -Hunter S. Thompson